Chief Quality Officer
The success candidate will be responsible for the company’s Q-management. He initiates and pushes through the necessary measures to ensure continuous development and improvement of the quality management system. He is also responsible for the introduction of new standards and performing certifications.
- The implementation of the Q-management system across the entire company
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of processes to ensure quality and the continuous improvement of same
- Continuous expansion of the Q-management system and its documentation
- Planning and implementation of all Q-management measures including audits employee training and all necessary documentation
- Introduction of the automotive-relevant Q-system ISO/IATF 16949
- Planning and implementation of Product qualification across all areas in cooperation with specialists (AEC-Q100 und other Qualification standards)
- Monitoring, supporting and optimizing business practices and their application in all departments as well as introducing new processes and supporting with the relevant documentation
- Further tasks can be delegated in consultation with the direct supervisor of the position
- A basic technical education, specific qualifications in quality management (or extensive experience of same) as well as a deep understanding of all aspects of quality assurance
- Practical experience in quality management-methods, management systems and knowledge of standards (ISO 9001, IATF, AEC-Q100) are important prerequisites for mastering with the wide-ranging tasks
- It would be advantageous if you have already participated in the introduction of ISO 16949
- You are resilient, solution-oriented and communicative individual, who enjoys working with interdisciplinary teams
- You like the direct cooperation with our customers and suppliers in quality related issues
- Close cooperation with internal and external contacts requires good instincts, Assertiveness and a solid ability to work independently
- Fluent German and excellent English skills are essential for this position
You want to make a difference?
Direct applications are preferred. Please send your complete application documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please contact Mr. Walter Bürkli, Head of Human Resources, Tel. +41 58 411 03 45.