Senior Analog Chip Design Engineer
For the strengthening our IC Design activities at our Headquarters in Sargans we are looking for a versatile Senior Analog Chip Design Engineer
- Design of analog/mixed signal circuits in very challenging imager chips with up to more than 20 million frames per second or
time-of-flight measurement in the picosecond domain
- Architectural design of analog/mixed signal blocks
- Independent circuit design from schematics, simulation, optimization, layout and layout support, parasitic extraction, documentation
- Coaching of junior designers and layouters
- Design for testability and high volume manufacturing
- Contribute to requirement and design specifications
- Evaluation and evaluation support of the chips, mainly focused on the own designed blocks
- Solid microelectronics education on university level with major in analogue/VLSI chip design
- Several years industrial experience in application/customer specific designs
- Experience in designing of sensitive analog signal paths for VLSI-systems
- Thorough understanding on partitioning of mixed-signal systems
- Interest in photonics
- Capability to behavioral modeling of analog components with HDL
- Experience in ADC and low noise components design
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills in English
- Proven endurance to achieve success
- Success-hungry, self-driven, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Solid negotiation skills in English and German
You want to make a difference?
Direct applications are preferred. Please send your complete application documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For further information, please contact Mr. Walter Bürkli, Head of Human Resources, Tel. +41 58 411 03 45.