Senior Technology-Development Engineer – TCAD Simulation Expert
During the last years, ESPROS developed a novel CCD/CMOS technology with outstanding properties: BSI, >70% QE at 905nm, <6ns pixel rise time, CCD with clock frequency up to 250MHz, etc. The results are a series of innovative CMOS/CCD imagers on the market and in our development pipeline. NIR TOF, LiDAR imaging and gated imaging in the nanosecond scale are our daily business. To ensure fast development cycles, good predictive simulation of the wafer-fabrication flow and the operation of opto-electronic devices is mandatory.
- Responsible for the setup and maintenance of the simulation environment which is based on the Synopsys Sentaurus product line
- Ensuring that the simulation results reflect properly the behavior of our CCD pixels and its related devices to provide accurate physical and mathematical models for the chip design tool kit
- The design results are verified by the implementation and characterization
- You are part of our technology team which is responsible to provide stable and reliable devices in our CMOS/CCD process
- Other job duties in the field of device development, process integration, EDA tooling, etc. can be considered depending on skills and experience
- MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Physics
- A profound background and several years of practical experience in CMOS device development, solid state physics, semiconductor materials, photo receivers, imager pixel development, high performance buried channel CCD, as well as good knowledge of numerical methods to use advanced simulation tools at optimum performance
- You are a self-driven, goal-oriented communicative individual who shows a real ‘Can-Do’ spirit in your daily work
- You enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary international team on tricky physics challenges
- You are able to communicate fluently in English (written & orally) in a clear and concise manner
German language skills are beneficial
You want to make a difference?
You want to make a difference? Direct applications are preferred. Please send your complete application documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For further information, please contact Mr. Walter Bürkli, Head of Human Resources, Tel. +41 58 411 03 45.