Senior Technology Engineer (m/f)
As a member of the Technology team you are responsible to provide a stable, reliable and accurate imager CMOS process to the internal (i.e. Chip Design Project Teams) and external customers.
You will engage in the seamless interaction of the process-technology with the design-teams, in order to develop and manufacture products according to specifications with sufficient process margin and yield.
You will provide accurate physical and mathematical models for the available devices in the toolkit and work in strong collaboration with the EDA Tooling Team.
A semiconductor simulation environment (TCAD) is used and maintained in order to understand, describe and improve the electrical and optical behavior of the ESPROS product portfolio.
- Responsible for the wafer process technology flow (POR, process of record)
- Responsible for pixel design and pixel technology, during specification, development and manufacturing
- Development and execution of electrical and optical measurements and simulations on semiconductors
- Design, implement and maintain modeling and parameter extraction methods for all devices of ESPROS owned technologies
- Design, implement and maintain experimental IC and measurement methods for parameter extraction (DOE, SPC)
- Design, implement and maintain electrical device model library: select/build compact models and implement in process design kit
- Design, implement and maintain optical device model library: build compact models and implement in process design kit
- Characterization and qualification on wafer and component level
- Development, automation and maintenance of measurement routines
- Documentation of measurement results based on statistical data analysis
- Monitor electrical parameters of the processed material, improve the measurement vehicle and be responsible to meet the model specification in collaboration with the foundry
- Simulate, characterize and improve the physical behavior of ESPROS’ TOF and CCD pixels
- Develop and maintain the work environment for the semiconductor simulation tool (TCAD)
- Promote the team spirit “One company, one team, one spirit!”
- Mindset of “More than you expect!”
- Masters or similar degree in Physics, Microelectronics or similar industrial experience
- Several years of experience in semiconductor technology, device-reliability and photonics
- Passion for technically complex tasks
- Independent, responsible and well structured working style, team player
- Ability to interpret and present measurement results professionally open towards interdisciplinary work packages
- Good oral and written skills in English as well basics in German or willingness to learn German